2019 was a pretty good year. Got several things done, both in content and tech. Here are the most significant, off the top of my head:
- New classes: Druid, assassin, paladin
- New races: Mermaid, giant, zombie
- New quests, creatures, and items
- Game replays (debugging only for now)
- Multi environment node.js
- Item drop
These player-facing updates obscure a number of important refactors under the hood. Updates have been spartan, but the game should be pretty solid for those that have access.